Frequently Asked Questions
- Where can I purchase Devine Color Paint? Target, DevineColor.com, Amazon.com, or any participating retailer.
- Which product is eligible for the Devine Color Promise? All Devine Color paints in one gallon size.
- If I am not delighted with the sheen of my Devine Color paint am I eligible to participate in the Devine Color Promise? Yes. Since some colors appear different with different sheens, you would be eligible.
- If I am delighted with my color but have a quality problem who do I contact? Please contact Devine Color toll free at: 888-MY-DEVINE (888-693-3846).
- How soon after my first purchase do I have to make my second purchase to qualify? The second (replacement) qualifying purchase of Devine Color must be made within 30 days of the first Devine Color purchase.
- What is the post mark deadline for redemption? All Devine Color Promise submissions must be postmarked within 30 days of the 2nd (replacement) qualifying Devine Color purchase.
- What surface does the paint have to be applied to for a valid redemption? The qualifying Devine Color paint must be applied to an interior wall.
- Who can I contact if I have any questions on my Devine Color Promise eligibility or my Devine Color Promise submission? Please contact the Devine Color Promise customer service department toll free at: 855-883-9523.
- How do I check the status of my Devine Color Promise submission? Please go to DevineColor.com/Promise to check the status.